Saturday, June 1, 2013

1:6 Scale Cath Kidston Tableware

 So are you a big fan of Cath Kidston like I am? 
If so... you're going to love this 1:6 Scale set I worked on this week.
I just can't seem to get enough of these beautiful prints... and how they just work so well all together.
It's been a bit quiet these past few days... and that's given me just the right amount of time to be able to put this all together.  I hope you enjoy the pictures, thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek :o)



4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Wish I had this set for my diorama. It's decorated with so many different Cath Kidston prints too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nadia, thank you so much for stopping by.... So happy you love this set too. Roxanne

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of her before, thank you for sharing her prints (as you know Im a big 1:6th fan)

    Hugs
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marisa, Her company is based in the UK, so she is very popular there.... I guess she is the UK version of our US Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic. I am head over heals for her prints. They ship to the US... but as you can imagine the shipping is quite high... still it's so inspiring to look at her website... you should go check it out :o) Hugs, Roxanne

      Delete