Friday, April 13, 2012

Shabby Chic Decorating / Crafting Books & Magazines...in Miniature

This week I worked on some Miniature Magazines and Books.  I never tire of making these... they're just soooo cute in Miniature... how can I resist making them :o)
I'm also almost finished with my Cath Kidston Shop, which is in the background.  Now that I have enough handmade items to fill an entire shop it was time to make one.  I just love that beautiful shade of blue and couldn't wait to start painting with it.  I will have pictures very soon.  Here's wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your shop...
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unos libors y revistas geniales.
    Estoy deseando ver algo mas de ese azul de tu nuevo proyecto.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unos libros perfectos! Gran trabajo, felicidades...Un beso

    ReplyDelete